Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland?

The weather has been so wonderful here the last few days. It's hard to believe that it's the middle of winter!
We went for a walk today after school. I pushed Lucy in the stroller and Imma road Picky.  She is still having a lot of trouble getting up and down the hills in our neighborhood.  This time, I actually pushed Lucy up to the top of the hill, parked her several feet from the road and went back down to get Imma.  We don't have any traffic in our neighborhood but that still makes me nervous.  I need to come up with a better solution. Imma can't ride her bike up the hills and she can't push it by herself either.
Here are a couple of pictures I took of the girls by the pond at the back of our subdivision. It's hard to believe there maybe several houses here someday.
This may be our last walk for a while. I guess the weather is supposed to be pretty yucky tomorrow. :(
A candid photo of the girls by the pond.

This one may be a little more posed. I used to pose like this when I was little, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment