Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lucy Kate Annabella, Super Model in the Making

I generally do (believe it or not!) try to keep my blogs separate.  I know a lot of you read both or follow Glitter and Tulle Boutique on Facebook and you really don't want to be inundated with tutus where ever you go.  So don't worry--this post isn't about tutus.  Well, not exactly. It's about the fabulous Lucy Kate and how she can strike a pose.
Sometimes when I beg ask Lucy to wear one of my tutus for a photo shoot, she is extremely, uhm Diva-like.  Today, she was AWWWESOME!  I got some really cute shots.
 Like this one:
Lucy hamming it up for the camera



and this one:
She was ready to Rock and Roll!
But I really love this one:

Best Picture EVER!


The more I look at this pic the more I think she may actually have a future in modeling! I mean, she put her hand on her hip, her other hand under her chin, she's got the perfect look on her face, and look at the arch in her back. It's insane!  I certainly didn't coach her into that.  And I did this shoot by myself. There's usually Daddy snapping away and mommy trying to coax a smile.  I know I'm a little biased but I am just really impressed with this picture and I want to enter it in some baby modeling competition or something.
Okay--enough mommy bragging.  What do y'all think about the pic??

2 comments:

  1. She is such a natural!!! The pics are super cute :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love your blog! Have a great weekend!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete