Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lucy-isms

This is a fun list of Lucy-isms, words Lucy says that no one else can understand!

"Sponge-Bob Squash-Pants"

"Paw-cown" (popcorn)

"Wowwypop" (lollypop)

"Wah-yer" (water)

"showtcake" (Strawberry Shortcake)

"Meany" (Minnie Mouse)

"Cwooky" (cracker)

"Wank-it" (blankets)

"Monny" (mommy)

"Mama" (Miss Amy)

"Mewwww" (more)

My beautiful, silly little Lu!
Most of the time I refer to her as Lu.  When I say Lu, I think of a rather large, balding, sweaty deli worker (don't ask me why) and I think it is hilarious that my itty-bitty, beautiful little girl could have such a funny name.  She will be 2 1/2 on Saturday and she is starting to embrace the Terrible Two's.  She is demanding, argumentative, easily offended, and still as sweet and silly as can be.  I can't wait to see what she will accomplish in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment