Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bath Refusal Goes On 3 Days--Mommy At End of Rope

Lucy is taking a bath today! It's been a few days because she refuses.  She screams and cries and thrashes around, goes bone-less momentarily, then springs back into full flailing mode.  What's a mommy to do?
We haven't gone anywhere except for Chick-fil-a and that was on day 2 of the "not gonna do it" spree so I don't think she was stinky then but now, I think it's time to give her a bath!  Her hair has food in it!  She's starting to smell a little like sour milk.  And I'm pretty sure even non-permanent marker because permanent eventually if you leave it on long enough!
So I guess I'm just gonna have to prepare for some screaming, some splashing, and this mommy getting half-dunked.  Any suggestions fellow mommies?  I've tried bribery, bubbles, new toys, etc.
Wish me luck!
(No pic today--she wouldn't want a pic of her hair today in existence for Future Lucy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment