Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stop the Presses: Five Year Old Attends School Everyday 4th Six Weeks!

Okay, so maybe it doesn't seem like something most people would get really excited about but I'm very happy when Imma gets recognized for anything.  And today she got recognized for perfect attendance--essentially because she wasn't sick in the last six weeks. Perfect attendance is what we shoot for these days until we can get some bigger awards!  And she's working on it.  Her reading is coming right along.  She just read me a level B with only one error so hopefully she'll get to that magical level C by the end of the year! I'm proud of her! I just have to get her to remember the word "said." She always says "sad"--and I mean always! We keep plugging away!
I hate that I had to block all of Imma's friends' faces but without permission, I didn't want to post them.  Her class had a lot of students with perfect attendance and all three of the top readers. Her teacher is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment