Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Heart Skype!

I got to Skype with my family again this evening.  I don't know what people did before all of this technology! I mean, calling is great and I would have been okay with just that, but actually getting to see my little girls playing while I talked to them about there day was awesome.  And I feel like Imma's grown so much just in the few days I've been away.  If you don't actually see someone for a while, you certainly notice these things more.  I asked her questions about her day and she answered them.  The answers didn't always make perfect sense, but the important thing is, she was actually answering my questions. She knew she was supposed to say something back in response to what I said to her and it was at least on the same topic, most of the time, so this is major progress!
Lucy, on the other hand, was mostly a blur.  She was doing some sort of calisthenics on Daddy's lap. This is a great photo of her head right next to the camera.
Lucy's face in the camera.

She's such a goofball.  I miss them very much!  Imma kept saying, "Okay, Mommy, bye!  Have a good weekend!"  Thank goodness I'll get to see them this weekend! We are supposed to be back Friday afternoon. In the meantime, I hope we get to skype at least one more time tomorrow so I can see my silly little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment