Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm So Happy to Be Home! And The Girls Went Swimming

Yes--two titles because I'm just that happy to be home!
My girls were just as happy to see me when I got home yesterday as I was to see them. Lots of hugs and kisses!  And lots of excited chatter.  Daddy wasn't feeling well so he did not do as much excited chattering but we were still happy to see each other!
The girls went to a swim birthday party today and had a lot of fun.  Here is our day, in pictures.

Imma and Lucy in the pool

Lucy, just chillin'

Imma with two of her friends from school

My favorite part of the day--Imma got on this fish and two of her friends from school swam over and got on, too.  These two kiddos are two of Imma's best friends and greatest helpers.  I am so thankful she has friends like these two (and a couple of others that weren't there.)  They are angels in little people's bodies!
Demanding cake!

All tuckered out!


No comments:

Post a Comment