Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Know!!!!

After being up most of the night terrified that we would have a blizzard and I wouldn't be able to go in for my ultrasound today, we jumped out of bed to find--not a drop of percipitation!
So, off we went to the doctor's office! Well, first we went to sonic because I wanted a cherry/vanilla dr. pepper, you know, to stimulate the baby's movement. Then, we dropped Imma off at school. I would have liked to have brought her with us but I wasn't sure she would be able to sit/stand still long enough for it to be very peaceful for Mommy and Daddy. And then we were off to the doctor's office. We waited for about 20 min. before the technician, Beth, came out to get us. She asked if we knew the sex and we said no but we wanted to find out and we hoped she could help us with that! She said she made no guarantees.
It seems like they always look at everything else first. She measured the head and the brain and the heart and the kidneys, and the legs, etc. Everything looked just terrific. Finally, she gave us the news!
And if you want to know what it is, you will have to send me an email because I have decided not to post it just yet! amyevanhorn@gmail.com
So please don't post it in my comments either or on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Hee...Hee...I love it that I know!! Love you and I'm so excited that Imma is going to have a baby __________!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete