Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Imma learns a new word!

Imma decided today that she needed to sit exactly where the baby is sitting. I told her she couldn't sit there, the baby was there. She kept trying to sit there and I kept telling her to scoot over. Finally, I told her that spot was, "occupied." She said, "Oc-pied? Oc-pied?" and then ran off screaming, "Oc-pied! Oc-pied!"
Also today she handed me some binoculars and said, "You see?"
I know it sounds like the proud stories the mother of a one year old might tell but every time we can get Imma to say anything, it is a break through! I also heard her say "pepper" and "potty" today. Too bad she didn't really want to go potty, but she did sit on the potty chair for about fifteen seconds. . . . Some day I will be complaining that she won't stop talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment