Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Conversations with Imma

Mommy: "Imma, do you want Mommy to have a baby?"
Imma: "Yay!!!"
Mommy: "What should we name the baby?"
Imma: "Apple!"
She has never said the word apple before. She must be listening to the celebrity gossip.

Mommy: "Imma, be careful with Mommy's glass house. Imma? Imma?"
Imma: "I've got it!!!"
This is a long sentence for Imma!

Mommy: "Imma, don't put that toy in your mouth."
Imma: "I diben't!"
And this was just cute!

On another note, I changed my background all by myself without having to ask Alyson to show me how again!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Imma comments!! She cracks me up!!

    Great job with the blog background! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete