Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bowling--not necessarily for pregnant people!

Brian took me bowling Monday night. Now, I am a horrible bowler. Those of you who were in my high school gym class can vouch for that. I was the worst bowler in the grade-level! But I have gotten a little better over the years. But not while I am pregnant! It was very hard to keep from turning my wrist to go around my big tummy. Brian is also a terrible bowler but he did better than I did. He said, "I beat my pregnant wife!" Uhm, maybe you should rephrase that!
Imma stayed with the daughter of one of my friends. Haley is so sweet and we are so lucky to have found someone to watch Imma that is very trustworthy and just a good kid. Imma had a lot of fun with her.
Brian has been traveling a lot lately. He was gone last Thursday night and all day on the snow-day Friday. He was gone Wednesday night and came back late Thursday. And he'll be gone most of the weekend, coming back on Monday night. It is really hard to take care of Imma by myself because you have to constantly find something else to entertain her! But we are having a lot of quality time together.
Only 4 days until the ultrasound. I wonder who is in there. Guess we'll find out soon!

1 comment:

  1. did you ask brian to take you bowling and then as soon as you got there did you start crying and tell him you didn't want to bowl anymore?

    i don't know why anyone would do something that ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete