Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Celebrate!

We went out to eat tonight to celebrate our exciting news that we will soon have two daughters! We went to Saltgrass Steak House. The first fifteen minutes was great and then Imma decided she needed to sit on my lap. But we made it work. What was really awesome was that they were able to bring Imma's entree out with our salad/soup. That was great! Unfortunately, she chose not to eat any of her macaroni and cheese because she was busy eating oreos and cheetohs. So Daddy ate it. Why waste perfectly good mac and cheese that you just paid $6 for?
The desserts looked great but Imma was ready to go so we went to Brahms and got ice cream.
We are so happy about Lucy! I'm sure that, if we were having a boy, we would have been happy, too, but it is just so great to know Imma and Lucy are going to be sisters and best pals. I always wanted a little sister and I had to wait ten years to get one so I'm just ecstatic for Imma. I really hope they are close always and they share everything--toys, clothes, friends, etc.
I do think Lucy's personality is going to be totally different than Imma's. It's kind of weird but I had a sense of who Imma was before she was born and the second she entered the world, it was quite evident who she was and what we were in for. Lucy just seems a little more mellow, even though I still feel her a lot. She was pretty still during the ultrasound and just seems to have a more calm personality than Imma. I could be totally wrong though so I guess we will have to wait and see.
One final thought, as we were walking in to the restaurant tonight, I swear my sweet little girl screamed a phrase that, if she said what I think she said, I have no idea where she picked it up. It sounded like she yelled, "You guys suck!" Maybe I miss-heard . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment