Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Names

Tomorrow is the big day! Assuming a blizzard doesn't hit North Texas, we are set to find out what we are having. We have finally decided on baby names! If it is a girl, we will name her Emma and if it is a boy we will name him Immitt. What do you think? Everyone always gives us a hard time about how we spell Imma so this will solve that problem and who doesn't love Emmitt Smith?
I am sure you are all going to post a comment about how much you love our choices!
(and yes, I am just kidding.)

2 comments:

  1. I love both of your choices. I especially LOVE the name Emma whether it's with an E or an I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you shouldn't have said you were kidding.
    it would've been a lot funnier.

    but really, i need to know immediately. so text me!

    ReplyDelete