Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lucy has Strep!

I'm sad to say that my cute little bugaboo has strep.  I took her to the doctor yesterday because she was running a little fever, she was acting very tired, and just wasn't herself.  So we decided she needed to go to the doc. Sure enough, strep.
This is spring break week for us so Imma and I don't have to go to school.  We didn't have any huge plans but I was hoping we would get to enjoy our time together.  It's too bad Lucy has been so sick.  She seems to be feeling a little better since she's been on antibiotics but she's been sleeping a lot.  Yesterday she took a three hour nap and today she got up at 8:30 which is incredible for one of my children.
My sick girl!  (Comments about the bottle will be deleted, lol!)
We didn't even get to go to t-ball practice last night.  Brian took Imma but I didn't want Lucy to expose all of the other children.  Imma actually hit a pitch from the coach! It was foul but nevertheless, that's some progress.  She is still struggling with wanting to run off of the field and not paying attention but each practice seems to be getting a little better.
Hopefully, Lucy will be feeling better tomorrow and we can take the girls to the aquarium as we had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment