Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Imma Explains Lunch!

It's very difficult to get video of Imma because she is afraid of cameras.  So, I had to be sneaky.  I think you will like this, especially if you personally know my child.  If you haven't seen Imma in a while, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear what you think as far as progress is concerned.  Does she seem to be speaking more clearly?  Does she answer my questions better?  Can you understand what she is saying?  Are you amazed?  If you could take a few minutes to leave me a comment, send an email, or a FB comment, I would so appreciate it.

If you don't know Imma but you'd like to leave a few words of encouragement, I would love that, too!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment was sent to me via Facebook and used with permission.
    "Amy great to see Imma doing awesome! Yes, it is a blessing that she has so much support! That is what is needed. So many times we do what we can, but it isn't enough. I personally this year have taken a line for my GT training ... every child is gifted. As his or her kinder teacher I need to find that gifted talent and bring it to light. With that approach I have been able to look through a different looking glass at why students behave the way they do. My class is different and I run it differently. We still have to uphold our expectations. I am just finding more and more creative ways to meet my students needs. I am a firm believer in children learning from others. I can only teach so much, but from what I know I can create an atmosphere and situations where my students need to discover the learning and tell a friend. We all learn differently and while I know small group instruction can help fine tune what individual students learn, I believe that with whole group interaction more students benefit from watching, listening, mimicking and working with others. We learn what to do and what not to do. But the important part is that they are learning. Also, every year we are blessed with students who need help with behavior...I have come to realize that this is an opportunity to teach tolerance to my students. Best of luck with all your endeavors...and have a great new year! Also, it is great to see that Imma loves school and learning! That is why I love teaching Kinder!"
    Kinder Mom of 3
    I'm so thankful Imma has wonderful educators, moms, and caring people in her life like this friend!

    ReplyDelete