Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

School Pageant--sort of

I'm having all kinds of blogger issues tonight. We'll see how this goes!
Imma had her first Christmas pageant tonight at school. The two year olds sang a lovely rendition of Twinkle Twinkle, the three year olds sang Rudolph, and the four year olds danced to Jingle Bell Rock.
Imma sat on my lap and clapped.
I guess she is practicing to be a cheerleader, not a performer. I would have been up there hamming it up. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really her mother. . . .
But she's my girl and I will support her in whatever she chooses to do.
The pictures, needless to say, are of the outfit she wore to the pageant but not the pageant itself.

I love Imma's expression in this picture. Brian was trying to get her to sit still so we could take her picture.

This started an international incident of Christmas tree ornament-stealing that is still causing controversy around the world. Okay, not really but "no touch" seems to mean nothing!
Who can resist that smile? Okay, Baby, touch whatever ornaments you want to!






No comments:

Post a Comment