Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Help--my baby is trying to kill me!

I am feeling pretty lousy today. I think the baby is trying to see just how green mommy's face can become. I really wish I could go home and go to sleep instead of working but that's really not an option since I need to save my days for maternity leave.
Dr. B. gave me some new medicine for morning sickness but I don't think it is working. It says it could take up to two weeks to work. Hello! By then I might be just fine. Hopefully it will not take that long to work.
Imma came home from school yesterday whistling. She was doing it backwards (sucking in instead of blowing out) but it was very cute. She will probably be a much better whistler than I am. If I lived in NYC, I would never be able to get a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment