Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ticker question

Hey Bloggers--
I'm having an issue with my tickers. It's been that way for a while and it is really starting to drive me crazy. Does anyone happen to know why my tickers are getting cut-off and how I can fix them? I've been messing around with them and can't seem to make any improvements. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to fix the tickers from baby-gaga.com, but I know that ones from lilypie.com give you an option of being a regular size (which I think yours are) or a smaller size that works for facebook, and probably the side columns of blogs. You could check those out if you want to change, or just move the ones you have already to a different spot in your layout. Maybe you could put them right above your posts. Then you could see the whole ticker, and see them first thing every time! Just go to your layout, and drag them into position right above where your posts box is. Hope that helps!!!

    By the way--I love your new layout! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alyson! I like that a lot better!
    I will need to check out lilypie, too.
    Can you believe I changed my background w/o your help?

    ReplyDelete