Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Scrooged or Lost??

Any of you that know me well know that I like to quote arbitrary lines from movies and tv shows. I don't know why I do this, I guess I think it is funny. Maybe just to annoy people or make them wonder what I am talkng about. Anyway, one of the things I have been saying a lot lately is a line from the movie Scrooged with Bill Murray. The reason I've been saying it is because I have been watching Lost. Let me explain. Both of these stories have a character named Claire. Whenever someone on Lost says, "Claire," I quote this line out of Scrooged: "Claire, Claire, Claire, they're just children!" in a really annoying voice that Brian can't stand. Well, last night a commercial for Lost came on and I just said the, "Claire, Claire, Claire" part. Imma was sitting on my lap and she turned and looked at me and said (in an equally annoying voice, except for she is sooo cute) "Claire, Claire, Claire."
And they say my baby can't talk!

1 comment:

  1. hi Amy! Thanks SO much for your sweet words of encouragement =). I have a Medela hospital grade double pump my sister loaned me, so once I figure out how to use it (haha it intimidates me now...gonna take it to the hospital with us though) I am HOPING we will be set!

    Your little girl is so adorable!! =)

    ReplyDelete