Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Branson Trip in Pics

This summer, we went to Branson, Missouri for a few days.  It was my annual "Sister-Cation."  Every year I go someplace with at least one of my sisters.  This year Aunt Braidi and Aunt Sienna went with us.  We went to Dixie Stampede, Silver Dollar City, and downtown Branson.  I grew up about 3 hours from Branson and I went to Dixie Stampede and SDC when I was younger. It was nice to see the girls enjoy these locations as well.  I have some great memories of spending time with my Dad at both of them. Here are some uncaptioned pics. I think you can figure most of them out.  And yes, they do have "Dumbo-looking" rides at SDC!



























\

No comments:

Post a Comment