Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lucy is on her way!

Lucy should be here sometime tonight! I started having contractions yesterday evening and by 11:30 this morning they were 3 minutes apart and I was having trouble talking through them. It had been that way for a couple of hours so I decided to go to the hospital. My friend Debra came and got Imma and Brian and I headed to Baylor Frisco. When I got here, my contractions were still strong but they died down as soon as they started checking me. They said I was barely a two (even though my doctor said I was a three on Friday) and that first exam was really rough! They said they'd give me a couple of hours. Dr. Bailey checked me again a few hours later and she said I was a 4. So, I could hang out for a while and see if I made any more progress or go home. I chose to stay two more hours. By then, I had progressed to a 4.5. The nurse said Dr. Bailey would probably send me home but she didn't. So here I am! We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! Congratulations! I can't hardly wait to hear the updates and see Miss Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait!!! A 4th of July baby??? Can't wait to meet you Lucy!!

    Praying for you, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was thinking about you and then noticed your blog on Alyson's side-bar...
    Can't wait to see the precious face of little Lucy! Sending prayers for all of you!
    Tena

    ReplyDelete