Lucy Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Imma ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Glucose Screening

I failed my one hour glucose screening. The nurse said it wasn't by much, but I still have to come in and do the three hour test. I am not extremely excited about this. That means I have to sit in the doctor's office for three hours, not to mention having my blood drawn three or four times. I am going to try really hard next week not to eat too (or drink!) too much sugar. I would really, really hate to fail the next one. I don't need a gestational diabetes diagnosis--no thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Amy,how are your registries listed? Tried baby r' us, and couldn't find any listings, so quit for now... good luck on your pregnacy, and congrats on becoming a pricipal... great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I will be praying that everything goes well at your next appointment.

    ReplyDelete